Head of Trademarks France
French and European Trademark & Design Attorney
Ingrid has been an attorney at GEVERS since February 2016. She specializes in French and European trademark and design law and practice, copyright, domain name, IP rights strategy and unfair competition.
She advises you on the protection and defence of IP rights, including trademarks, designs, domain names, on portfolio strategy and management in France and overseas. She defends cases in opposition and cancellation proceedings, in infringement actions.
Ingrid holds a Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law from the University of Paris II- Assas (France). She later qualified as a French and European Trademark and Design Attorney. She had a fist experience in a textile professional organization (Union des Industries Textiles), and 16 years experience in French IP Law firms (Novagraaf France, Inlex IP Expertise).
- Chartered French Trademark & Design Attorney
- European Trademark & Design Attorney
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- French Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- National Trademarks & Designs
- Qualification before the French TM Office, Paris (France), 2001
- MBA "Management of luxury brands", Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe created by Cartier), Paris (France), 1994
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law, University of Paris II-Assas, Paris (France), 1993
- Master 1 in Private and Business Law, University of Paris X-Nanterre (France), 1992