This financing aid proposed by the Walloon Region relates to licensing-in or acquisition processes of technologies developed outside the SME. It enables the SME to get external advises in view of preparing a transfer of such third party technology. The eligible expenses relate to:
- Technology assessment and valuation (including the freedom-to-operate analysis);
- Market positioning (benchmarking);
- Estimation of the valorization potential for the company;
- Definition of strategic issues ;
- Identification of training needs;
- Legal assistance for the contract drafting.
This subsidy covers 75% of the service costs of the external provider (at fair market conditions).
For more information about this program: click here.
|GEVERS contact person:
Frédéric De Coninck
Head of IP Valorization and Valuation team
T. +32 (0)2 715 37 05
|Walloon Region contact person:
Najat ABAU – Gestionnaire technique
Service Public de Wallonie – DGO6
T. +32 (0)81 33 44 89