More than ever, expansion – measured by growth of employment – is one of the objectives. GEVERS assists its clients to capture their knowledge and creativity, and to transform those into exploitable intellectual property assets (trademarks, patents, designs, copyrights, etc). Growth is also the goal among GEVERS’ engineers, lawyers, paralegals, and administrative staff, who share a strategic, proactive and reactive approach to client service. Such focus on growth and added value, for both clients and team members, has placed GEVERS at the forefront of intellectual property services in Europe, with offices in Belgium, France and Switzerland.
If this is what you are looking for, GEVERS might help answer the following:
- Are you looking for responsibilities and diversification of tasks?
- Do you enjoy intellectual challenge?
- Do you like being in close contact with innovators and pioneers?
- Are change and experiences among your priorities?
- Do you taste the flavor of an international and multicultural environment?
- Is work/life balance important to you?
Interested by GEVERS?
Thank you to transmit your candidature spontaneously.
- Fulltime IP Litigation Manager, Brussels
- Fulltime Contracting Manager, Brussels
- Fulltime IP Valorization Manager, Brussels and other offices in France and Switzerland
- Fulltime Business Support Manager, Brussels and Paris
- Fulltime Patent Engineer, Brussels
- Fulltime IP Assistant (Trademarks), Antwerp
- Assistant Juridique Marques Senior (H/F), Paris
- Patent Engineer, Paris